Popular Posts

Friday, January 5, 2024

My Money, My Choices

My Money, My Choices is a community-based program, so those participating in the program will help family, friends, and coworkers get smarter about money
If you don’t have a plan that includes money set aside for the future, how do you deal with the crap that life throws at you?At any point the ground beneath your feet can begin to shake.It doesn't matter how much you know, if you aren't using what you know, you aren't financially literate.Well take a look at yourself in a fresh light.If you can't save because you're living on a very low income, you're right, you don't have any money to save.There are about 7,496 ways you can spend money rather than saving.


Here’s how each My Money, My Choices community will be set up.
You can define your community however you like but I define a community as any group with similar interests.
Once you've gathered your community together, have each person enrol at mymoneymychoices.com.  .....
My Money, My Choices is about having perspective, setting priorities and making choices that take you closer to achieving what you want in your life.

tags:My money,My Choices,

No comments:

Post a Comment